Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Phoenix-Day 1

First thing this morning, took me a lil longer to wake up .. not quite used to sleepin in a Queen Size Bed with this big belly of mine... This Breakfast gave us a great start of a day for our shopping trip to Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, & Ross, in which I realized its definatly going to be more about Matt this Trip, it was fun focusing on him, instead of being distracted by all the lovely things I could have for myself, the few trips to the change room wasn't quite the "dream" I had expected! PLUS, Matt is such a fun shopper when I'm not looking for myself, its alot quicker to... we were like power shoppers with a focus. I must say though I went through the Baby sections and secretly wish I knew what kinda baby we are having, everything is so much cheaper here, and sooooo much cuter then what we have available in Canada.
Pool time after our Morning of Shopping, Mattskis givin me a nice pose!
My Prego Self Tanning a much needed SUNLESS body, the baby loved it-for the record.
The floaty I got at "Dollar Tree" thinking it was adult size..... right...... didn't quite hold me above water.... there were some kids that came to the pool, so I was able to give it to them, after realizing it wouldn't work ;)
While we were at the pool, Matt thought I had lost a charm, it was right under my chair, BUT I wasn't wearing my Bracelet, and this was our First Visit to the pool. Its a Clip, (which i've been needing) I thought getting a charm in Phoenix would be a nice treat, but I just got 2 new ones for my Birthday and didn't want to be greedy... it always astonishes me how God Provides.
A delicious home made dinner to end off a Fabulous day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! i really really love this update! comments in bullet point:

-i have that clip too...it's a cute one! what a fun little blessing!!

-you are TOO CUTE with your belly!

-UM...that dinner looks amazing! You are one awesome girl!

-can't wait to read more about your trip!

Home Sweet Stang said...

Yummy. You're making me hungry!! I can't handle the story about the charm. How awesome!! Looks like a lovely place to be right now. Soak it ALL in! Soon you will have a new baby who needs all your attention!! Love you beautiful preggo