Friday, April 15, 2011

Lone Survivor

So Matt isn't much of a reader, (until you find him the right book I guess)... This book is my brother Mikes, and its goin through the family. Yesterday i'm pretty sure we said all of 2 words to eachother... "Goodmorning" & "Goodnight... he was so absorbed in this (war story) book after they took the "first shot" he didn't put it down, and HAD to finish it..(which just happend as i'm finishing this post). It was nice to see, but I will be happy to have him back today! :)

If your lookin for some alone time, and want your husband to be entertained while that happens.. get him this book...
As for me... An hour in the Sun & I Needed the rest of the day to re-coop! ;)


*We did enjoy CHIPOTLE for a late Dinner and a Movie to end the night, so I did still get some Matt Time after 12 hours of reading or so...

3 comments:

Home Sweet Stang said...

Ya ter. Jay never reads until he got this book!! He was constantLy looking for a place to read while we were in Disneyland! I could relate cuz I was reading it too. Sounds like you're enjoying your vacation. Sweet. Love you!!

Watters said...

glad you are having a good time. I can see that Matt is enjoying the book....so much..that he didn't even change his tank...from the day before post...glad he is into it...

Unknown said...

Jealous of your hot burning skin, I wanna feel some heat like that;)