Friday, September 19, 2008

"confessions....."



So I'm sitting here as I wait for Matt to arrive with my "grande, 2 pump, light whip, extra hot, non-fat pumpkin spice latte"

.... I can't help but laugh and think to myself how everday i'm at the mercy of this cup of goodness, aside from the the fact I know it's not doing anything good for my body, I justify it in my head that it's ok. I mean it could be worse right?!?!?!

The feeling when I get with that cup of java in my possession is so comforting, a way to make any bad feeling disipate quicker then they came.The taste, the smell, mmm delish... completes my day!
I Guess some may call it an addiction but i'd say it's one of the little pleasures in life I'm going to enjoy guiltless!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics! That order is amouthfull! What do you order when pumpkin spice is not avalible???

Jessanna said...

girl- I totally hear ya! (I make it extra hot so I HAVE to enjoy it longer...) I mean its only available for a limited time right- I look forward to the fall all year round... just for the pumpkin spice- ahhhh
Any ways thanks for sharing- Glad your blogging!

Roo said...

mmmm
i LOVE pumpkin spice latte. the other day i was sooo pumped as i was finally getting to go to starbucks. (don't often get to that part of the world) and i walked in the store, stood in the line and was just about to order when...I SAW IT. it was in that moment that i saw the sign posted beside the cash register, "pumpkin spice latte out of stock today"

WAH! i almost turned around and walked out the door.

Bev said...

hmmm, I don't have a Starbucks thing, but I sure am glad that you have joined the blogging club!!Welcome!

Levecks said...

Ruth.. i could feel the disappoinment as i read your comment!

Thanks for enjoying my blog with me!