Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Camera Shy"

Due to the Size of my Camera.. Matt isn't always a fan of me bringing it along snapping shots, so I like to choose my battles, and therefore this trip, I decided not to push the picture taking... This saves me lugging it around, and saves the Moments of an impatient husband, as i'm taking pics, or asking him to take them of me. :)

Today I took a trip by myself to "last chance" the where Nordstrom sends all there merchandise that doesn't sell, you really gotta spend some time diggin for those golden nuggets, cuz half the items look used 2 times over! Its a place where BRAND names sell for cheap, and women are vicious about getting at the new merch that gets put on the floor, plus the store is filled with parents who can't seem to control there kids(or have chosen to subject there pool children while they search for the best of the best), tantrums are happening allll over the store. Sooo I had to take the lonely road without Matt on the freeway(for some reason made me anxious this time)but I made it there and back, safe and sound.. and got to spend a couple hours shopping 8months prego, and wishing stuff still fit me pre pregnancy size. haha

The great thing about being a woman though, is that you can still shop for accessories and feel "almost" just as satisfied as buying cute clothing for the new spring/summer season!

I was able to purchase a couple cute things for the little one....a cute brown and cream elephant soft blankie, 2 useless stuffys which I couldn't resist(Jenaya we will have to make some colorful owls to accent these guys), a cream change pad cover, which feels AMAZING! Some baby burts bees products... EVERYTHING was half the price if not more then what you would get it for in Canada.. ahhh... to find deals, just fills my heart with Joy ;)




Thats it for tonight.. I'll see what I can do about gettin Matt on board with Picture taking in the next 3 days!!!

4 comments:

whereyouleadme said...

awwww..very cute ..great finds Ter and well done on the driving, shopping and photo taking!!!Love that you are blogging..i'm enjoying each and every morsel..yum yum:) miss you but hey enjoy that sunshine cuz it's still cool here..cud you bring some back for easter with warm temps please^^ hugs mama

Unknown said...

oh! you got the cute critters! yay for good deals and shopping alone:) come home come home, we miss you!!

Levecks said...

so nice to be missed ladies..
- Coll, I couldn't resist.. they were 1/2 price here..

I'm enjoying blogging, its fun!
I hope the warmth turns around when we get home on saturday! I could really stick around here for the heat, but I would need Kuj, the Fam, & MY KING size to make it more complete! ;)

Jenaya said...

so cute terr...awesome finds...sounds warm there..wish i was there
yeah lets make some animals to accent them they are very cute!
see you soon!