Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sewing Saturday Success!

If it wasn't for this woman right here, I wouldn't know half of what I know today with cooking, baking, sewing etc..! Thanks for being such a great Teacher for me, & now Your Grandkids.. You a true Treasure Mom!!


Jenaya & Mikayla Pinning the Polkadot & Brown blanket (Mikayla did a great job Sewing this one) Both Girls did AWESOME with a little direction on tough spots, Jenaya Got the tougher pattern (flannelette & waffle material together, with folded over edges) She handled it like a Pro...
Finished Products!! Can't wait to Wrap my lil Bundle of JOY in EACH one! So fun having my Nieces grow up, able and willing to do creative projects together. I hope they always want to spend time with there Aunty like this! Bringing out the sewing machines brought back some good memories of when Shelley and I homeschooled!

5 comments:

whereyouleadme said...

sweet Ter! i forgot you were snapping some photos as our creativity and production crew worked. It was a fun day ..lets do it again after you get back from sunny AZ. Funny ican't remember those projects in homeschooling but glad you did:)
luv ya and thanks or the encouraging words..you bless me!xoxox

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
notmystory said...

These are awesome! i absolutely love them! How fun for your family to be a part of it! Love you!

Unknown said...

Awe! I love them! Mikayla had such a great time. I am so glad that my kids have such fun aunties! Great photos!!

Jenaya said...

I had lots of fun with u terri!
thank u
love ya