Monday, February 7, 2011

2 Weeks Ahead of Schedule!

So apparently if your "really good" during your pregnancy they will take 2 weeks away from your due date!! hehe......orrrrrr maybe its cuz the ultrasound measured differently then the dates we had down on paper ;)

I'm DUE end of MAY instead of MID JUNE. But i'm gonna stick with the MID JUNE and be surprised if i come early!! :) That makes me 25 weeks today!! wahooo!!!

Side profile- you can see the head on the left, and some feet or fists on the right side!
The Baby faced downward(head on the right)- you can see the spinal cord wrapping under to the left(can't wait to get it adjusted!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe!!! that's my little niece/nephew in there! how precious. I for one and stokked with the earlier due date, our babies are gonna be so close in age. SO FUN!!!

April Martin said...

Aww Terri thats awesome!! As the mama of 2 LATE babies I dreamed of this situation haha
xoxo I can't wait to snuggle that baby :)