Friday, August 14, 2009

Officially a "Pandora Bracelet" Owner

Well it was a pleasant surprise(that I had sorta guessed was gonna happen) last night as I came home to a counter full of "Posh" bags filled with treasures!! Check out my NEW Pandora Bracelet and the charms Matt chose! Silver Bracelet

"Forever Love"- ..awwww!
"sea shell with gold starfish"- to remind me of all our tropical vacations we've shared.



"forget me knot" -matt just picked it cuz he thot it looked cool, I thought it was very suiting.


"Love Bouquet" - So I can never give him a hard time about not buying me flowers. These babies are permanant :)
I'm falling in Love with the bracelet more and more as a I look at it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow!!!! thats a sweet collection you have there...all very "cool" and what a sweet guy matt is!

Anonymous said...

beautiful bracelet! (and i love the hair:)