Tuesday, October 7, 2008

B-E-A-utiful!

as i stopped on the side of my road to take these pictures the boy who lived at the house where the tree lives was was working outside moving hay...... he was looking at me strangley, so i did the right thing, and asked if i could take pictures of his tree.....
...he said "ok"(pause)..."actually i'll ask my mom" ..."MOOOOOOMMM, can she take pictures of our tree??????????"
reluctantly she said "yes".... hahaha... it was actually very funny at the time, i couldn't help but laugh to myself, as i continued to click away, in case they said "no"......

So i hope you enjoy all the colors of fall!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo pretty!!

Bev said...

This post made me smile! I can just see you and the kid and the mom...all for a few lovely photos of God's creation. Thanks, Terri

Roo said...

bEaUtIfUl!

Home Sweet Stang said...

i love fall leaves!